Discovering Revenue-Generating Opportunities while Ensuring Customer-Centricity through Digital Integration
The Asian Telecommunications Industry is rapidly changing! With new entrants, the popularity of OTT and digital services, the ease of switching providers is further empowering the customers who have been demanding greater service and personalization from operators.
The CEM Telecoms Summit 2016 takes a look at the highs and lows of customer experience in telecoms. Held in Singapore from 17th – 18th May 2016 the event combines real-life examples, case studies, best practice sessions for problem solving, idea exchanges and debate on the hottest topics on customer experience in the region.
With representation from every major Asian operator, this is an indispensable event if you are looking to keep your customers happy and avoid losing them to your competitors!
Key benefits to help you write your cutting-edge CEM strategy include:
- Networking, mind-sharing and benchmarking with your industry peers
- Gain cutting-edge industry insight from leading Telco experts
- Highly engaging, interactive and productive agenda
- Roundtable discussions to drive in-depth engagement
- Create your own summit experience through meetings, roundtables, workshops and networking
- Meet with genuine innovators and key solution providers for your industry
- Get you key CX questions and specific challenges answered
- Learn from new operators on their successful CX initiatives
- Understand how you can deliver best-in-class network experience
- Hear from game-changing key notes from operators that bring innovation to life
"Excellent event - bringing together practitioners from across various countries and on different aspects of customer experience building - right from management strategies, technology support systems, HR practices, big data usage, etc. Holistic exposure to all aspects."